You can apply for Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) upto £250,000 without any personal guarantee. You have to fill the form and submit your details to check business eligibility for CBILS loan. Across UK 40 accredited lenders can provide you CBILS loan.
Team at GoRings Accountants can help you to apply for CBILS Loan.
Our accountancy firm provides Bookkeeping Services | HMRC Returns | Tax Planning | Self Assessment Tax Returns | HMRC Tax Refund | Payroll Services | Company Registration and Managing Company Accounts | VAT Return Accountant in Southall London.
Link About CBILS Loan
Step by step process to apply CBILS Loan:
CBILS Loan Eligibility Checklist – Few Questions:
1. Are you a sole trader, a partnership or an individual acting on behalf
of a company or a company?
2. Is your business based in the UK?
3. Does your business (or group of businesses) have a turnover
of no more than £45 million?
4. Does your business generate more than 50% of its turnover from
trading or commercial activity in the UK?
5. Are you looking for an invoice or asset finance loan for export activity,
for under £30,000?
6. Do you have a Bounce Back Loan? If so, you are required to re-finance
the whole of your BBLS loan amount with the CBILS loan you are intending
to apply for, if eligible.
1. Management accounts
2. Business plan
3. Historic accounts
4. Details of business assets
Need professional accountant for bookkeeping, company accounts, self assessment for various accountancy services, just complete the quick contact form below or call us 020 8004 7390 or email us at [email protected]
Accountants in London
Call us at 020 8004 7390
to know more about GoRings for your accountancy service requirements.
Cloud Based Accounting Softwares for Bookkeeping, Payroll, HMRC VAT Returns, Self Assessment, Company Accounts
– Receipt Bank (ReceiptBank)
© 2020 GoRings Accountants. All rights reserved.