1) Self Employed Accountant in London
GoRings Accountants: We are based in Brentford TW8 9AG, but look after customers all over the UK. We provide accountancy services like bookkeeping, self-assessment, tax return advisory to individuals or sole trader or company directors, Payroll, company accounts, company setup, VAT returns, government funded loan support BBLs or CBILs. Visit our website https://goringsaccountants.co.uk for more details. Required self employed accountant in London.
Minimum 2 years of experience
– Responsible for managing and completing VAT returns. Advice VAT dates and provisions
– Preparation of self assessment tax returns
– Experience of submission of tax returns to HMRC
– Create financial analysis reports for clients
– Prepare tax letters or accounting letters for bank and other financial instituions
– Assist Senior accountant for tax returns for individuals or corporate, company accounts
– Prepare report of activities done or in process and report to senior accountant
– Regular reconciliations of balance sheet accounts of clients
– Contact existing clients and prospective clients
– AAT or CIMA or ACCA/ACA
– Graduates: Minimum 2.1 degree
– Accountancy qualification (part-qualified)
– Excel skills
– Working knowledge of accounting softwares Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and others
– Interpersonal and teamwork skills
– Good numeracy and analytical skills
If you are interested in this role please visit our website http://www.goringsaccountants.co.uk for more details about our company and send your CV to [email protected] or submit the form below.
Contact Us Form
© 2021 GoRings Accountants Ltd. All rights reserved.