Are you self employed (individual or freelancer or independent contractor) and have been adversely affected by COVID-19 find out if you can use this SEISS Self Employed Grant scheme to claim a grant.
If you are Sole Trader or Self Employed or Freelancer or Small Business we can help individuals and companies for HMRC self assessment tax return online or using accountancy tools, contact accountant near you.
>Landlords (self employed)
>Sole Trader (self employed)
>Construction CIS (contractor)
Send your details or call us.
Below are the details about self employed grant scheme
– Get 80% of profits upto a cap of £2,500 per month.
– Calculation of TAX returns from 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 HMRC will calculate te average profits for the size of grant.
– If your income is from self employment and total profits is less than £50,000.
– First claim started from June 2020 and second self employed grant started from August 2020.
Cloud Based Accounting Softwares for Bookkeeping, Payroll, HMRC VAT Returns, Self Assessment, Company Accounts
– Receipt Bank (ReceiptBank)
Our price starts from £69 to prepare or apply your grant scheme. If you – Freelance Consultant, Builder, Private Teacher, Web Designer, eCommerce Online Retailer, Plumber, Landlord, Hairdresser, Electrician, Photographer etc. We can help you to apply for this grant
>instant submission to HMRC
>excellent hassle free service for self-assessment
>application check thoroughly for errors and omissions
Need professional accountant for bookkeeping, company accounts, self assessment in Southall for various accountancy services, just complete the quick contact form below or call us 020 8004 7390 or email us at [email protected]
© 2020 GoRings Accountants. All rights reserved.